Thursday, May 20, 2010

It is time for bell peppers

Today while cooking, bell pepper was one of the ingredients and of course I have to add it to my farm collection. I took the seeds and planted them. Now I just have to water them, wait and see.

I read a few hours ago that it was a good practice to keep a journal when gardening to know the best dates to start planting for the next year and I supposed it will be also good to know how long until seeds germinate. That is why I started to write this blog. I hope it will not only be helpful to me but also to anyone who reads it.

When you grow plants from seeds there is a satisfaction to see how plants can develop from them. I don't have babies. I guess growing plants is the closest to a mother instinct I would ever have. They are my little babies.

Enjoy your gardening experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment